- Go to google drive https://drive.google.com/ (they also refer to it as back up and sync)
- Click on ‘Shared with me’. You’ll see folders than have been shared with you (the cloud folders)
3. Right click the folder or folders
4. Select “Add to my drive”
To see the cloud folders in windows explorer
- Download google back up and sync https://www.google.com/drive/download/backup-and-sync/
- Install it on your PC
- You will now see your own google drive. If you follow the instructions above, you will also see the shared folders.
- Save files in the shared folders on your PC. Make sure google back up and sync is running
- The file will be automatically saved to the cloud.